KRIOS Leak stop
WITHOUT GAS R134a ACCORDINDING TO THE REGULATION 842/2006 ON CERTAIN FLOURINATED GREENHOUSE GASES
For professional use only
Do not use on hermetically sealed systems.
For your own safety always use safety glasses
- 1. Recover refrigerant in the A/C system, (due to possibility of high levels of moisture, it would be advisable for first replace the receiver-dryer accumulator before installing LEAK STOP)
- 2. Vacuum A/C system for 5 minutes only. Check by a vacuum gauge if you can reach “-0,25bar”. If you cannot reach “-0,25bar” within 5 minutes and old above “-0,23bar” there may be a single hole too large for LEAK STOP to repair.
- 3. Draw and hold a deep “-0,29bar” vacuum for at least 30 minutes
- 4. Completed this phase, disconnect from A/C system the recharge station L.P. hose (low pressure) and connect LEAK STOP by connection B to the A/C system L.P. side (low pressure).
- 5. Holding LEAK STOP upside down: push button A until the complete emptying (about 8/10 second). Disconnect LEAK STOP from A/C system
- 6. Recharge the A/C system with the manufacturer instructions.
- Start the engine and the A/C system at least for 20 minutes to allow LEAK STOP to circulate and work.
Net content: 30ml
(for systems up to 1,5 KG of refrigerant gas)
You can view all our products on the website www.sidatgroup.it